Thursday, August 27, 2009

Dr. Mayer Eisenstein on Alex Jones Tv 6/6:What's in the Vaccine Shots?





I think one should have some very critical thinking about these vaccines. I now know of five credible doctors saying do not get the H1N1 flu vaccine.

Check out all six videos it will be worth your time.

I am not getting the flu vaccine or any other shot. I have had to much bad experience in the military with shots. I always became ill after the military made me get vaccines. I was even deathly ill in the first Gulf War. By the way the military had to admit some of the drugs and vaccines they gave us did in fact make us sick and cause Gulf War syndrome. The nerve agent pills they gave us had nerve agent in them and the government used us as a test animal. That is the reason why I will not get anymore shots, vaccines, or mandated medicine from our government.

Sometimes the truth is not always in the majority opinion or view.

No comments:

Post a Comment