Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Feinstein: U.S. Spies Haven't Meddled in Iran

Since I don't believe Obama or most of our politicians in Whasington. Obama and Feinstein are saying we are not involved. Then I tend to not believe them. I hope we are not. but this London Telegraph article says the opposite. Bush sanctions 'black ops' against Iran http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1552784/Bush-sanctions-black-ops-against-Iran.html
Obama Claims CIA Involvement In Iran “Patently False”


Feinstein: U.S. Spies Haven't Meddled in Iran

WASHINGTON -- The head of the Senate Intelligence Committee says intelligence gathering in Iran is difficult and spotty.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., also says she doesn't think U.S. spies have meddled in the disputed Iranian presidential election that has drawn thousands to the streets...
If these people had some credibility I would believe it, but since Obama is a blatant liar and Feinstiein is delusional I don't believe them. You can but I am not. full article herehttp://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/us_feinstein_iran/2009/06/23/228376.html

No comments:

Post a Comment