Monday, May 25, 2009

Thank you for your service

To all of the members of the United States Armed forces and all of the Veterans of the Armed forces. I Thank you for your service and sacrifice to our country. I thank you for keeping me safe and for your dedication. It is because of you that we have the freedoms we have and my gratitude to you will never wavier.

Here is a prayer for you and our country. "Father who is enthroned above the circle of the earth. The creator of the universe. The one who stretched out the heavens with his hand. Who hung the sun, moon, and stars on the fourth day. The heavens declare your glory. My Rock, Savior, and Stronghold. I ask that you watch over and protect the United States of America and all of the men and women that are serving in the Armed Services and the Veterans of those services. To all those who lives were given up for liberty, Father I ask don't let there memories be held in vain. Father, I ask that you lead and guide this nation and for your hand to be on those chosen as our leaders, and for them to make decisions for liberty and justice for all. I ask that your Holy Name be praised all ways, and that we as a nation we will turn to you in these times for our guidance, wisdom, and moral character. Let us be that beacon of light and not to allow tyranny to rule. Let us allow man's free will and for you mercies and grace to magnify out of your people. I ask for your guidance and protection of all members current and veterans of the United States of Armed Services. I ask not my will but Your will be done. For all things to be done according to your will and purpose. I ask and pray in Jesus most Holy and Precious Name amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment