Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Military Personnel Ordered To Comply With Illegal Private Firearms Registration

When I was in the Army I didn't have to register my privately owned weapons with my unit, unless I lived in the barracks or lived in post housing. Then I didn't have to disclose the location were they were stored. This is out right wrong and destructive to our rights as citizens. Just wait it will becoming to your neighborhood soon. Living in denial won't help you when all this tyranny comes to life that is on hold. Remember the Homeland Security Report and other reports that have come out, that says veterans and patriots are terrorists and the government is watching them. I wonder why?

An alarming document sent to us by an Infantryman based out of Fort Campbell Kentucky shows that active duty military personnel are being secretly ordered to submit information to their Chain of Command on how many firearms they own privately, their location, as well of details of any Concealed Carry permits...

According to a World Net Daily article, the order was stopped when it was discovered the commander was not “acting within his authority.”

However, the story emphasizes how gargantuan threats to the second amendment are not being reported by the mainstream media nor by big gun groups like the NRA.

Read the document below.
http://www.infowars.com/military-personnel-ordered-to-comply-with-illegal-private-firearms-registration/

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this fascinating post, I am happy I observed this website on Google. Not just content, in fact, the whole site is fantastic. buy firearms online

    ReplyDelete