Friday, September 11, 2009

In Rememberance

First my hart goes out to all those family members who lost loved ones back eight years ago. Second I salute those first responders who came to help those who were in the tragedy. Third my hart goes out to all those family members who have lost loved ones fighting since 911. Fourth I salute all those who have lost there lives in this war. Fifth I salute all those service men and women who have served and those who are serving this country.

May God show us the truth. May God bless this country.

Father almighty God the One and only true living God. The one who was, is, and is to come. The creator of the heavens and the earth. The heavens declare your glory and the firmament shows your handy work. Father you and you alone are God their is no other god, you are the only Rock. Father I ask for you to reveal the truth to us. Please remove the blinders from our eyes, minds, and harts. Let us have the eyes to see, the ears to hear, and the hart that hungers for the truth. Father you said, "we shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free." Reveal the evil to us and allow us to defeat that evil. Allow us to bring honor and glory to your Name YHWY. Let your word be herd, and let the Gospel be herd even to the remotest parts of the earth. In JESUS (Yahshua) name I pray Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment